Swimming naked in alphabet soup

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Sexual Energy

Ah. A few hours alone. Alone to write. Well, not totally alone. My puppy girl Daisy is beside me, but her presence do not demand anything from me or limit what I may say or do.

Wow. A couple hours to sit in the quiet. I never realized how much I enjoy this. I’m currently torn between writing about the latest goings on (and there is a lot to write about) or *gasp* watching some sexy videos to relax….

Well, I’m here aren’t I? But, I am not fully here.

I’m sexually charged and ready to play. Not play with anyone in particular, well, no one that’s around anyways but I want to play. There’s a beauty, an exquisiteness to sexual energy pulsing through your blood. It’s full of promise and anticipation. Everything feels so sexy. There’s a longing to be touched, caressed, kissed, licked. A longing to squirm with anticipation, squirm with pleasure, squirm with an exciting explosion.

I enjoy being a sexual being. I am a sexual person. I often feel stifled, limited, shushed. I’m often plucked back into reality before I want to be. I want to stay in the Sexy-hot-charged world where things feel different. Where food tastes sweeter and the imagination is bolder. I want to go here and be here more often. I want to be more sexual with more people. I want to be more sexual with my partner. I want to be more excited, more aroused, more. I want more anticipation that’s full of promise. I want more fucking at lunch and heavy petting while I drive.

I have so much sexual energy charging on it’s own momentum. Building. I’m more sensitive to the clothes I’m wearing. My is bra rubbing against my nipples as I breathe causing even more sexual energy to produce itself exponentially. I want warm mouths and heaving breasts. I want to shoot stills and video. I want to be reminded of how sexy I am. I want to remind others of their own passion. Passion for sex, passion to life, passion for passion.

Sex is beautiful and powerful and consuming and relaxing. Sex is part of who we are, what we do and how we exist in this world. I think sex, in its many forms should be more welcomed. More respected, more cherished, more understood for what it is, what it can be and what it’s not. Sex is very different for every person and any different time of day or year or life. We are all walking about sexually charged one way or another. We need to realize and celebrate this more. Some people do realize this and for those people I am truly grateful.

Thanks.
I needed this outlet. I need more sexual energy outlets. Actually, I think we all do.

Now time for sexy videos, or the sexy pictures I got today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home